Monday, October 6, 2014

I'm just sitting here thinking about what I want to do for the rest of the day.  Yesterday my landord gave us some cupcakes!! They were really good! So I'm thinking about making them a pie one of these days.

It's crazy looking at those leaves falling down...actually it's somewhat depressing.  The winter's coming again.  My least favorite time of year.  The only thing I don't mind about the winter is the holidays.  I don't know about any of you, but I like nice Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.  I'm really excited about this year because I get to go to two family's dinners.
I grew up as an only child so I've never been to a huge holiday dinner or anything.  It was always just my mum, dad, grandpa, my two cousins, my aunt and uncle, and my other uncle.  This year, Jarred wants me to come to the dinner his family is having :3  There are A LOT of people in his family, too. Only problem with this?  They all get presents for each other at Christmas and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get or anything.
Oh Christmas is only 2 months away, too.  Oh man.

********So I have decided to start another blog.  It's going to be pretty much the same thing, but I may find a specific thing to write about.  Who knows.  This new blog is going to be at:

chickiesanddance4ever.wordpress.com  


I hope you all decide to follow my new blog.  Maybe it will be more interesting than this one :P
Have a wonderful day :33

No comments:

Post a Comment