Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I went to my friend's house last Friday night and we ended up cleaning up her room a little.  It was funny because I started going through her drawers and finding random stuff like nail polish containers and papers from school.  For anyone who suddenly got suspicious that I was snooping, you are wrong.  I was re-folding all of her clothes and that other stuff just happened to be in there.  So then we decided to take videos of us cleaning and how much I was freaking out on her and we ended up re-doing them over and over again because we kept saying things we shouldn't have been saying.  For example, she has a crush on my friend Jarred and she started asking me some really random questions (of which I can not put up on here).  Then she said if he watched the video he wouldn't have been able to hear what she was saying while she was standing right next to the camera and practically yelling across the room. xD  Best night ever.
Last night I went to Jarred's house and we were watching "stoner" movies as he calls them.  They were completely unrealistic, but he said that's what makes them so funny.  This morning he was itching to play with his whip outside so we did that and he taught me how to make it crack which was pretty wicked and scary at the same time!  He showed me how to hold it so I wouldn't hit myself with it. xD  Then I got to hold his brother's lizard things. 

Shall I rant? Meh.  The only thing I would have to rant about is the cold as F*** weather!  It's March, people!  Remember last year when you could wear light jackets outside around this time?  Yeah, I miss that.  I don't have a car, right?  So when I have to walk to the store every damn day and bundle up, it kind of blows.  Jarred says he's a pussy when it comes to the cold.  It's funny when he's the one complaining and I go "hey, I am freezing 99.9 percent of the time so when the temperature is over 40, it's f***ing wonderful!"

Okay, I haven't really mentioned anything about Kitten.  He's my fiance.  He currently lives in Colorado while I'm here a thousand + miles away freezing my a** off at the gates of hell.  I can get super mad at him when he's sitting there talking about it being 50+ degrees out almost every day and here it is in the negatives here.
Here's a rant.  What is with people when they get all angry because Kitten is 31?!  I am an adult and can make my own damn decisions and if they don't like it, then they can just stop it and leave me alone!

Well...that really wasn't a rant.  Just me complaining.  I hope all my readers (who probably consist of 0 people) have a wonderful night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment