Monday, March 17, 2014

Introductions!!!

Hey, I'm Lynie! 
I am new to this so don't be too mean.  I feel like telling you a bit about me so that's what I'm going to do.  I love to write and tend to do a lot of it so it will probably get boring to anyone who couldn't care less about my personal opinions or stories.  There will probably be a lot of stories, but I'm going to change people's names. 
The following people will probably be mentioned a lot:
Lindsay, Kitten, Jarred...and others.

Now I will get into the useless stuff like my favorite bands and stuff. 
Favorite band/group: Mindless Self Indulgence
Favorite book: Undecided
Favorite song: Ass Backwards by the above. * This group reminds me of my ex boyfriend.  Ew.  That was a huge waste of my time! His name is S***********. And here you thought I would tell you, didn't you?

----okay so I have the most random story ever.  I'm sitting in the room I share with my roommate and listening to MSI.  If you have ever listened to any of their songs, they can be random as f***.  So I was listening to "2 Hookers and an 8 Ball" and texting Jarred and suddenly I hear "bad case of rabies" and just burst out laughing.  Then I laugh harder because I'm imaging this other time when I was in a car with my fiance's friend and I started giggling incessantly and creeped the poor man out.  So I'm thinking "I wonder what my roommate thinks." She probably thinks I have problems. xD  I'm just hyper.  Like always.  ----

No comments:

Post a Comment