Friday, March 28, 2014

My "addiction"

So I have realized that I have a problem.  No, it's not drugs or anything like that.  It's making cassette tapes. xD
When I was a little girl, my father gave me a tape recorder and I've been making tapes ever since.  These are tapes about my feelings and most inner thoughts.  They help me sort through my problems and express my anger without hurting myself or others.  So over the years, I've gotten so used to it that it's really weird when I don't have my recorder. 
Earlier today I was walking around and wishing I had it (it's at my parents' house with some of my other stuff and I keep forgetting to bring it with me).  I even thought about using some of this month's rent money to buy a new recorder xD yeah, it's bad.  But.  I didn't do it.  I make videos instead.

Changing the subject:  today was pretty good.  I start my solo and duet next week Wednesday!  So excited about it!  So that would be 5 classes.  I'm sure my legs will be sore (haha), but I think it will be really fun and a good work out!

There's this girl in my English class who I've wanted to talk to for almost 4 months now, but I've been too nervous (I don't usually get along with girls too well).  So today she started talking about how she was going to shave her hair (actually around this time) tonight for a cancer thing.  I thought that was pretty sweet to begin with, then when the girl next to her asked "what about when people judge you?" and she said she didn't care what people thought, I decided I was talking to her after class.  So I did and I asked her about it.  She told me where to sign up and stuff.  Honestly, I've wanted to do this for 3 years now because a woman from our church choir died from cancer, but recently I've decided I'm going to shave it all off this summer because one of my close friends was diagnosed last summer and I want to do something for her.  This girl from English was really happy about my decision and offered to go with me when I did it.

My main point is, sometimes people really make me mad because they're so selfish, but this one girl restored my hope in humans.

P.S. ~ WE MAY BE HANGING OUT SOON!!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment