Sunday, April 6, 2014

Anything new? Nope.

So other than having this horrible throat infection for 4 days, nothing much has happened.  I did go with my mother to take some pictures for the church she goes to and we took our cat.  Even the photographer laughed because he's so photogenic.
I also found out that my cat can say "yes", "no", and my name! It was crazy.
Oh and Kitten and I broke up.  It's alright, though, because we're still talking.  At least until he makes a comment about me not having friends again.  Then I'll tell him to get lost.
I swear I'm too forgiving.  I already told him to go f*** himself last week, but then we talked again and it's like nothing ever happened.  It's like our whole relationship vanished off the face of the planet.

Ah! My roommate made cookies...and I want some...but I can't have them because my throat feels like a bunch of glass just went down it.
And...I'm typing about my feelings (like anyone really cares) and my roommate is talking to her boyfriend and suddenly I hear him say "Ever seen The Dictator?" or something along those lines and she goes "dick eater?"  And I thought she was so innocent with virgin ears and mouth! xD I'm just kidding.

I get to see my friend Matt tomorrow! Well hopefully.  I think he's coming over and I'm making us some shrimp.  Then we may go to a park.  Depends on the weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment