Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Jarred and I were hanging out playing music and talking when he gets up.
Him: I'm going to make breakfast.
Me: OOHH!  Wait!  I wanna play something!  *types the name of a song into You Tube search thingy and smiling like an idiot*
(Manic Monday by The Bangles starts playing).
Me:  :DD *really excited and singing along*
Jarred:  *slowly walks out door looking embarrassed*

Haha.  Best moment ever.  The reason it was so funny was because his brother and little kids (I'm not sure if they were his cousins) were right outside the door and they could hear the music.  So while he was downstairs making himself some food, I was drawing on his wall and blasting girly tunes xD.

So I'm rocking out to Manic Monday once again :3 such an awesome song.

Holy crap!  I just realized that I like another of their songs... Walk Like An Egyptian...

Had an interesting experience today.  So I finally got a bike and the tire went flat when I was way across town from my apartment.  And it was snowing.  I got really mad and had to call a ride from my old "roommate".  Let's not get into the story about him right now.  I'd rather forget.

******
Just got back from choir practice and I figured out something while I was there.  I want to start writing little skit things in a journal and one day make claymation with it.  That would be super cool.  And, of course, they would be really random xD and weird.

I would like to learn the guitar part in Last Resort by Papa Roach.  I could see myself rocking out in a band up on stage with a mohawk.  I'm not sure...just being really random.

Well... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment