Saturday, April 12, 2014

It was a wonderful day out today.  The sun was shining and the squirrels were out.  So I went for a walk in search of new friends.  It didn't happen, but that's okay.  Oooh and I made a tape.

And...currently I'm about to get into an argument with my father.  I asked my mum if I could use one of their bikes to ride to a job when I get one and she told me to ask him so now he's complaining and I told him that it's better than walking everywhere.  At least I have a chance to survive if someone is chasing me xD  But think about it...and he's just mad that I'm living somewhere where he can't tell me what to do.

Gah.  Algebra homework...which I probably shouldn't do while I'm mad because I'll chuck my laptop across the room if I get frustrated enough.  Then I wouldn't be able to do my homework so it wouldn't be a smart move.  Anyway.  Happier thoughts. :3

I'm excited to get home because then I can go for a nice bike ride.  Notice I said bike?  I'm going to have a bike whether they let me have one or not.  It would be very helpful in my life.

Was that even considered a happier thought? 

Well...I get to see Jared tomorrow.  I'm excited about that :3  He said he would help me with my algebra.  Of course...it's actually kind of funny.  That's where we met.  We were in the same class and one day he talked to me.  It's funny because I thought he would never talk to me.
(I'm just writing about anything and everything right now so I'm sorry).
But yeah, he's really smart and good with math. 
I'm more of the artistic kind.  I can't stand math or science because I don't understand them, but give me anything to do with dance or music and I could probably do it.  Not bragging, just saying. 

Well I've probably killed anyone who bothers to read these with boredom.  I am very sorry, but I'm passing out so GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment