Thursday, April 10, 2014



Today was such a beautiful day.  As soon as I got home, I cleaned the apartment and did my two loads of laundry.  Then I opened the door and let some fresh air in while rocking out to some Green Day (I bet the neighbors were happy about that one).  Lindsay came over for a couple hours and we walked around a bit then she saw these two guys a couple houses away and then one's girlfriend popped out of nowhere xD.  When we got back to my house, we hung out in front for a while waiting for her dad to pick her up.  I practiced my solo in the driveway and people were looking at me weird as they drove by. 

I'm going over to Lindsay's house tomorrow and I'm excited because I get to help them outside.  Hopefully it's nice like it was today.

I have dance tonight so I'm just relaxing for a couple hours and listening to music.  I ate too much sugar earlier because now my tummy hurts :(

Should I do a story or just complain about something?  The only thing is...if I do write down one of my stories, I can't think of any really thrilling ones to talk about.  Maybe I could do a really interesting one about how daring I USED to be.  Meh, I can still be daring I guess.
Playing some Ke$ha for some creative thinking xD

Okay, I got it!  I used to be friends with this chick when I was 13.  I'll call her Jamie because I prefer not to mention her real name.  She lived on a short dead-end street with a few other houses.  This one really hot guy lived next to her so we used to try to impress him when we went outside.  We used to wear shorts and stuff all the time. 
He worked as a volunteer for the fire department in her town so one night he came home and I was dared to run after his car and yell "honey, I'm home!"  It was funny, but I think it freaked him out.  Then that same night we were outside pretty late and playing on her trampoline when we decided to sing Basket Case by Green Day towards his house.  xD  Long story short: he never showed himself when I was at her house ever again.  As far as I know, he moved to another state.  He's probably out there living his wonderful life. 

I might start rambling about random things so I apologize if no one cares.  If you don't, I have the best suggestion ever.  Ready for it?  X OUT OF THIS PAGE.  Thank you. :P

OH.  A friend of mine found me a copy of this cd I lost when I moved.  It was one of my favorites.  It's Against All Authority and the album is 24 Hour Roadside Resistance...if anyone is curious.  It's kind of repetitive, but the lyrics are what I like.  If I have any suggestions, they would be to listen to "Ugly Desires" and "The Excuses".  :3  Oh and "The Next Song".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just got home from dance.  2 hours of non-stop practice (jumping) and I'm dead tired.  Probably going to sleep soon. 
I'm excited about tomorrow because it should be an easy day at school.  Then I go to Lindsay's.

On a random side note, I don't like when people say something in a really sarcastic manner to get on someone's nerves.  You know who you are.  P.S.~ You aren't doing very well trying to p*** me off.  :D

To all those lovely people out there who probably aren't reading this, have a lovely night and a good day tomorrow.  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment