Today was a very exciting day! I think I may have found a second job to help me get my own apartment without roommates (ha). Not like I don't like my roommates now, but it would be nice to live on my own. Then I could have my pet hamster named Hamster! :D Or a kitten.
In my solo, I fall to the floor on my knees and it's already taking a toll. I have bruises all around my knees and on my shins. I can't wait for many more practices. And the extra hours I'll be putting in.
So yeah, I went to an interview today and the manager showed me around a bit and told me she'd call me back Monday to let me know if I got the job. First they had to do a background check xD. It's okay, I've never gone to jail (contrary to some people's beliefs).
Random thought of the night! I'm wearing a shirt Jarred let me borrow and it smells like him :3 Is it weird that I like how he smells? Haha, at least I'm not sneaking into his house to steal his undies or something. That may creep him out a little.
Random story of the night! I was just sitting here on my bed typing and listening to music when all of the sudden...*COUGH COUGH* (my roommate's boyfriend on the other side of the room). I jumped so badly then started laughing because I realized it was only him. Not some giant mouse trying to kill me or something. OH...what if it was a giant killer worm?! (O.o) I should write a movie about that and call it "Low Budget Movie About Giant Killer Worms". At least I would be completely honest about how much it will probably suck. It's not like it would ever get into a movie theater.
Wooooowwww....how did I even come up with that crap?! xD
*singing* ...we can live like Jack and Sally if we want where you can always find me and we'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends... :D
I made a playlist on my I pod called "TheplaylistofmylifeifIhadone" and it has the most random songs on there...and I should add a couple others...
Yeah, it's random, but I just remembered it was on there.
Ooh. I wanna explain why I picked these songs and the memories that go along with them.
1. Everything Back But You by Avril Lavigne. I dedicated this one to my first boyfriend years ago. He was a huge jerk.
2. Revenge by Mindless Self Indulgence. Psh. I feel this way when someone makes me angry so it's to anyone who seriously p'd me off in the past. Oh, and it reminds me of S********** because it's MSI (haha).
3. What The Hell by Avril Lavigne. I've felt this way quite a bit, though I never made out with my boyfriend's friend. Don't really plan on it (bleh :x)
4. The Divine Infection by Motionless in White. It's kind of obvious.
(If you're getting bored with this and have no interest, just skip over this section.)
5. I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. I once thought up a music video idea to this song, but I don't have the equipment or the people so it never happened :(
6. Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift. I hate when girls do this. It's happened to me many a time.
7. Pick Up the Phone by Falling In Reverse. I've dated guys like this unfortunately. A lot of them... :/ What a waste.
8. Life Must Go On by Alter Bridge. This song changed my life. A few years ago, I was going through some major depression and one night I was all alone in my room and I heard this song.
9. All I Really Want by Alanis Morissette. This totally describes me! xD
10. Amaryllis by Shinedown. I have this weird thing where I name my plants and my first was an Amaryllis plant so I dedicated this song to him. His name was Charlie. Yeah, I get it...I'm a strange chick.
11. No More by Three Days Grace. The line "what do we stand for when we all live in fear?" was something that I completely agreed with and, eventually, I'd like it get it tattooed somewhere.
12. Shut Me Up by MSI! This is the song that S********** let me listen to on our first date. I think about that night when I hear the song...and I wish the damn memory would just go away!!!
I've probably made any normal person bored. So I'll leave the rest of this for another time. I'm closing out. Night.