Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today was a very exciting day!  I think I may have found a second job to help me get my own apartment without roommates (ha).  Not like I don't like my roommates now, but it would be nice to live on my own. Then I could have my pet hamster named Hamster! :D  Or a kitten. 

In my solo, I fall to the floor on my knees and it's already taking a toll.  I have bruises all around my knees and on my shins.  I can't wait for many more practices.  And the extra hours I'll be putting in.

So yeah, I went to an interview today and the manager showed me around a bit and told me she'd call me  back Monday to let me know if I got the job.  First they had to do a background check xD.  It's okay, I've never gone to jail (contrary to some people's beliefs). 

Random thought of the night!  I'm wearing a shirt Jarred let me borrow and it smells like him :3  Is it weird that I like how he smells?  Haha, at least I'm not sneaking into his house to steal his undies or something.  That may creep him out a little.
Random story of the night!  I was just sitting here on my bed typing and listening to music when all of the sudden...*COUGH COUGH* (my roommate's boyfriend on the other side of the room).  I jumped so badly then started laughing because I realized it was only him.  Not some giant mouse trying to kill me or something.  OH...what if it was a giant killer worm?! (O.o)  I should write a movie about that and call it "Low Budget Movie About Giant Killer Worms".  At least I would be completely honest about how much it will probably suck.  It's not like it would ever get into a movie theater. 
Wooooowwww....how did I even come up with that crap?! xD

*singing*  ...we can live like Jack and Sally if we want where you can always find me and we'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends... :D

I made a playlist on my I pod called "TheplaylistofmylifeifIhadone" and it has the most random songs on there...and I should add a couple others...
Yeah, it's random, but I just remembered it was on there.

Ooh.  I wanna explain why I picked these songs and the memories that go along with them.

1.  Everything Back But You by Avril Lavigne.  I dedicated this one to my first boyfriend years ago.  He was a huge jerk. 
2.  Revenge by Mindless Self Indulgence.  Psh.  I feel this way when someone makes me angry so it's to anyone who seriously p'd me off in the past.  Oh, and it reminds me of S********** because it's MSI (haha).
3.  What The Hell by Avril Lavigne.  I've felt this way quite a bit, though I never made out with my boyfriend's friend.  Don't really plan on it (bleh :x)
4.  The Divine Infection by Motionless in White.  It's kind of obvious.
(If you're getting bored with this and have no interest, just skip over this section.)
5.  I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace.  I once thought up a music video idea to this song, but I don't have the equipment or the people so it never happened :(
6.  Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift.  I hate when girls do this.  It's happened to me many a time.
7.  Pick Up the Phone by Falling In Reverse.  I've dated guys like this unfortunately.  A lot of them... :/  What a waste.
8.  Life Must Go On by Alter Bridge.  This song changed my life.  A few years ago, I was going through some major depression and one night I was all alone in my room and I heard this song. 
9.  All I Really Want by Alanis Morissette.  This totally describes me! xD 
10. Amaryllis by Shinedown.  I have this weird thing where I name my plants and my first was an Amaryllis plant so I dedicated this song to him.  His name was Charlie.  Yeah, I get it...I'm a strange chick.
11. No More by Three Days Grace.  The line "what do we stand for when we all live in fear?" was something that I completely agreed with and, eventually, I'd like it get it tattooed somewhere.
12. Shut Me Up by MSI!  This is the song that S********** let me listen to on our first date.   I think about that night when I hear the song...and I wish the damn memory would just go away!!!


I've probably made any normal person bored.  So I'll leave the rest of this for another time.  I'm closing out. Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment